BlackBerry Codes Reader/Calculator. My Version!

Posted by Unknown Tuesday, October 16, 2012 1 comments


Hi, i have updated my application to version v1.2.

What's new.

  • Added some text formatting to log window
  • Ability to copy log window to clipboard
  • Now by default it only calculates MEP2 all other MEPS can be calculated if specify
  • Some minor bug fixes
  • Another PRD added now i have 4


Download
THANKS FOR VISITING RELATIVES
Title: BlackBerry Codes Reader/Calculator. My Version!
Written by Unknown
Blog Rating 5 of 5
I hope this article was helpful for you. If you want to quote, either part or all of the contents of this article please include a dofollow link http://riauflasher1.blogspot.com/2012/10/blackberry-codes-readercalculator-my.html. Thanks already stopped reading this article.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

If anyone was unable to calculate your MEP network unlock code by the above Blackberry code reader means,try alternative solutions.Yes it's online unlocking service.If you need cheapest online unlocking solutions means visit UnBBLock.com When i had the same situation,I chose alternative solutions.So only i recommend this way.

Post a Comment